6 de janeiro de 2016

You don't miss a thing.

     Para ler em Português, clique aqui.

     There is a mystery behind His eyes.
    
     To be fair, there's a mystery behind every pair of eyes, once we were made in His own image. How we amazingly see each other through so many different lenses, how I wish I could see myself through other people's eyes, and how I wish I could lend my own eyes to others, for them to see as much value as I see in such simple things. 
    
     But the eyes of the Lord - they run back and forth throughout the whole Earth. We're 7 billion now, but our Mighty God has seen every single person that ever walked on this planet. Every now dead being got caught in the eyes of the Father once, twice, so many times. He sees it all, praise His name. He knows it all, glorify His name. There's nowhere to hide that His Love wouldn't find us - for the Lord is no Big Brother watching us, but He watches over us. 
    
     As I lay here awaken, way past my bedtime, and wonder about who I am, I still find it amazing that the Lord has seen me, and chosen me. I can't blame those who find it hard to believe that God loves them and has a plan for them - although plenty of milleniuns believe the world revolves around them, depression and low self-esteem are getting higher every year. The world is toxic to us - to our identities, to every single special trait of ours. Everything is taken away. I have been there - hopeless, weakened, no direction, no purpose, so many fears, so many doubts.
    
     But, in this crowd of seven billion, He never misses a thing. 
    
     To be fair, I am not much of a big deal. None of us is, we can't do a single thing on our own. We are limited, but He does for us everything we couldn't do. When we fall, when we don't know, when we can't say, when there is no other hope, He is always there, waiting for us to to cry to Him with our voices. He is the Light that burns brighter than the Sun. And I am just a tiny little thing, making my boast in the Lord. I celebrate my life, celebrate the years behind me, the years ahead of me, the year I'm living now. I celebrate the hard days, I celebrate the pain of coming and going, because He goes before me every step that I take.
    
     I believe that the mystery of godliness lays in how the glorified God places us safe in His arms, and has a plan for us. He speaks only the truth, and His truth sets us free - for when the world tells us we are weak, and small, and buries us under fake notions of unattainable perfection, the Lord is merciful, and His mercies are new every morning, and we rejoice in being weak, for His power is made perfect in weakness.
    
     Years may go by, but my heart is permanently amazed by this unstoppable Love that saved me, and saves me every day, and that I will never be deserving of. I was born for the glory of the Lord! My Father loves me. Let the whole world hear that I am loved, let all the bullies, the highest, the lowest know that I have a shield around me, a best Friend who lifts up my head and takes me by the hand when everything falls apart. There was a mystery behind His eyes, and I have solved it, as I looked into them - I am His, and He is mine.
     
 
     

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Abra seu coração.